Wednesday 16 September 2009

Inspired by business books



Over the years I have read various books on business, and do admit to finding those self-help business books quite inspirational.

Among the books I have read are:
Small Business Guide (Lloyds TSB) - Sara Williams
Working From Home - Hugh Williams
The Rich Man, Poor Man series - Robert T. Kyosaki
The Magic of Thinking Big - David J. Schwartz
The E Myth Revisited - Michael E. Gerber
The 80/20 Principle - Richard Koch

If I had to pick one to recommend - which would be tough - I think I'd opt for The Magic of Thinking Big.

It's a great motivator, helping you to think bigger, wider, better in your job, family and social life.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has got a business book recommendation for me. Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Anything by Peter Drucker, best to start with "The Effective Executive".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation, ncay.
    I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete