Friday 5 November 2010

Nonsense still rules in the office!

Now that I work from home, I don't have to put up with office bullsh*t any more. Or any of those crazy phrases that appear and (hopefully) disappear rather like records used to do in the charts.

An article on the BBC website showed some of the most hated currently. I'm pleased to say I've neve heard of some of them. These are my ten favourites (i.e. most hated) and the contributor.

  1. idea showers (Anon)
  2. product evangelist (Philip Lattimore)
  3. incentivise (Karl Thomas)
  4. touch base (Gemma)
  5. I've got you in my radar (Stephen Gradwick)
  6. low hanging fruit (Paul)
  7. 110% (Ricardo Molina)
  8. paradigm shifts (Barry Hicks)
  9. strategic staircase (Peter Walters)
  10. we are still optimistic things will feed through the sales and delivery pipeline (Alexander)
Oh dear, oh dear. For a more in depth review, see the orignal on the BBC website.

No comments:

Post a Comment