Wednesday 4 May 2011

It's been a long time

It's been three months since I posted on this blog. Too long.

The trouble is that during that time I've been working on a contract at a client site, taking me away from my normal place of work - home - and thus rendering updates to this blog very difficult. Of course, it's not really "trouble" as working is vital as part of the business itself!

However, it's a shame to miss this blog as I value the opportunitites it presents to communicate my latest feelings on business and make new contacts, etc.

However, neither is there any doubt that working onsite with permanent staff as well as other contractors presents its own networking and communication opportunities. I guess it emphasises the old adage that "there are many ways to skin a cat".

I look forward to re-establishing this blog and imparting my ... views on business life.

No comments:

Post a Comment